catchers equipment

Use this forum as a virtual swap meet! Post items or links to your ads on Craigslist or eBay. this is meant PRIMARILY for private individuals. Businesses can use this, but please try to not abuse it. Phone numbers are ok, its up to you.
Forum rules
Post items or links to your ads on Craigslist or eBay. this is meant PRIMARILY for private individuals. Businesses can use this, but please try to not abuse it. Phone numbers are ok, its up to you.

catchers equipment

Postby JPALMER25 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:04 pm

I couldnt figure out how to start a topic on the used equipment forum so Im putting this here. I have 2 sets of Easton intermediate catchers equipment, 1 set that is Blue/white and the other is Red/white that I am looking to sell. Both sets only had one season on them with somewhat limited use. They are in very good shape and both have the hockey style helmet. If you are looking for good equipment and dont want to spend a lot drop me a line at jmpalmer25@yahoo.com I can send you pictures of them and we can work a good deal.
Jeff Palmer
JPALMER25

Re: catchers equipment

Postby web4biz » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:22 pm

Did the "New Topic" Button not work, or was it missing? I may have set the forum permissions up wrong. Anyway I'll check it out. Thanks for posting!
Brandon Phillips

Youth Baseball Experience:
2012 12U HV Patriots, Asst Coach
2011 12U HV Rebels, Asst Coach
2010 11U Lakes Area Dodgers, Asst Coach
2010 10U Lakes Area Dodgers - Blue, Asst Coach
2009 10U HV Patriots, Asst Coach
web4biz
Site Admin

Return to For Sale