Baseball (Darn Tigers!!)

Free for All - try to be nice.

Baseball (Darn Tigers!!)

Postby skill133 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:13 pm

Well the Tigers didn't put a ring on it again this year. Very frustrating to see them go down in the matter that they did, but hey we should be used to it by now. Personally, obviously there were major bullpen issues, but I put Game 2 directly on Ausmus and even Game 3 to a degree. I mean pinch hitting with Perez over Suarez? I'd prefer romine bat then put a guy that hasn't seen much big league action this year.. and the whole fake bunt/swing on the first pitch Holliday got. Why? B/c Greinke made it work the night before? Really? Just lay down the bunt and with 2 attempts you should get one down and get that runner over to 3rd base.

Anywho..... What's everyone doing for next baseball season? 15/16U age coming up for us. Landscape is changing. Carter made Warriors Baseball, so decided to stick with that team. He really enjoyed last year and all the new teammates.

Last weekend of Fall baseball this weekend and then it will be hanging them up for a few months and working on his bowling game..
2014 - 14U Warriors Parent
2013 - 13U Troy Bulldogs Head Coach
2012 - 12U Troy Bulldogs Asst. Coach
2011 - 11U Troy Bulldogs Asst. Coach
2006-2010 - Troy Baseball Boosters Head Coach
skill133

Re: Baseball (Darn Tigers!!)

Postby CoachBob » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:00 pm

Jays Elite unfortunately folded...my son is now with the 16u Blue Jays (Reams). We'll be at Slobberknocker this weekend. And the upside is I get to be a parent again, I'll miss being out there with the boys but will also enjoy just watching good ball.

Out of state plans for next summer are Black Swamp and Beast of the East.
Coaching Experience: 10 years travel, LL & Rec, now retired :)
Currently: Parent, 2015 Blue Jays 16u and Plymouth HS Booster
CoachBob

Return to General