Greyhound Baseball Club

An ad-hoc team directory - feel free to post links to your team amd league websites. Use this as a place to promote your team and inform potential parents and players what your team is all about.

Greyhound Baseball Club

Postby Greyhounds » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:37 am

Greyhound Baseball Club was formed in late 2010, with 2011 being our first season.
The club was formed by a small group of parents after experiencing 8u travel baseball under an existing organization. We wanted to have complete control over our team and finances, which would allow a better experience for our players.
We are a registered Michigan Corporation with a non-profit 501c(7) status with a single team competing in the 10u division for 2012.

Check out our team website: http://www.greyhoundbaseballclub.com

Most people get a kick out of our website, so I thought I would share it with everyone.

Thanks,
Greyhound Baseball Club 10u
Greyhounds

Re: Greyhound Baseball Club

Postby BaseballGuy » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:22 am

I look forward to working with Alan Jacob and the 10u Greyhound Baseball Club boys when our second indoor season begins at Oakland Yard Athletics on February 25, 2012. The season is already sold out but the boys will be rockin' the dome in February and March!

We may even try to get another 9/10u and 11/12u tournament in the big dome during Easter break.

PM me for more infor.
Umpires have "Magic Words" that virtually guarantee an ejection...adding "you" to the vulgarism means you'll probably be watching the rest of the game from the parking lot.
BaseballGuy

Return to Team / Organization Websites