Speed,Balance and Strength Training

This is the place to post if you have a facility to rent, offer private instruction, group lessons or other baseball / athletic training.
Forum rules
This is a free service to support the local businesses and professionals that make baseball in our area so popular. Please do not abuse the privilege - and please make sure the ads are related to Baseball. Ads that are not relevant to the majority of the site's audience will be removed. Thanks "The MGMT" :)

Speed,Balance and Strength Training

Postby smitty1 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:47 am

Come to our facility or we will come to you. Specific training for all positions. Concentration in flexibility,balance,speed and strength. Available for all ages. Competitive pricing, limited space available. Spots are filling fast for the upcoming offseason.
smitty1

Re: Speed,Balance and Strength Training

Postby BrandonPhillips » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:54 am

Where is your facility? Contact Info?
BrandonPhillips

Re: Speed,Balance and Strength Training

Postby smitty1 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:56 pm

BrandonPhillips wrote:Where is your facility? Contact Info?

Our facility is at 10 mile and Haggerty Rd. We have over 10,000 square feet. Excellent team or individual training. I will send you more information when it becomes available. I know we are starting a 6 week off season conditioning program in November. We also have slots available for skills training all winter. Conditioning will be a part of that too. More maintenance type stuff.Call me with any questions. 517.404.8080 Thanks Daniel Smith HardKnocksUSA
smitty1

Return to Services - Lessons and Training